Forged carbon case with a black leather strap. Fixed bezel. Black dial with skeleton hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Manual wind movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 44 x 57.5 mm. Case thickness: 15.85 mm. Tonneay case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Carbon Concept Black Dial Mens Watch 26265FO.OO.D002CR.01.
Replica Audemars Piguet Watches, Best Luxury Watches Replica
Order your replica Audemars Piguet watches today and feel pride when you put it on your wrist. We are certain that you will come back for more. The best Audemars Piguet watches replica have often been the apple of different people from all walks of lives due to its superior quality and rock bottom price.As one of the local retails of the replica watches, the odds of winning money from the sale of designer?Audemars Piguet watches replica are virtually endless and wonderful.
Antiquorum - Extraordinary Collection of Royal Oaks
Antiquorum Auctioneers is looking forward to its May 13 sale of Important Modern & Vintage Timepieces at the Grand Hotel Kempinski in Geneva. Included in the sale is a special collection of Audemars Piguet Royal Oaks in honor of the iconic model's 40th anniversary. As Audemars Piguet has collaborated with Antiquorum on this sale, each timepiece in this section has been sent to the manufacture in Le Brassus to be checked for authenticity and will be delivered with an Audemars Piguet certificate of origin. This unique and exceptional selection as well as the entire collection offered will tour the globe making stops in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Geneva. Highlights of the collection include the following: - Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo "A Series", No. 88. Produced in 1972, this example is a rare and octagonal, self-winding, water-resistant, stainless steel wristwatch with date and a stainless steel Audemars Piguet bracelet. Collectors will be interested to note that The Royal Oak A series is the earliest serial number ever to be offered at auction.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo Skeleton. This fine skeletonized watch, produced in 1991, is a rare, water-resistant, tonneau shaped, 18K yellow gold self-winding wristwatch with 18K yellow gold Audemars Piguet bracelet accompanied by the original warranty, instruction booklet and fitted box, and an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin.
- Audemars Piguet, Grand Complication, Piece Unique No. 1/1, 18K White Gold and Diamond. Produced as a unique piece in 1994 , this extraordinary timepiece is a large minute-repeating , water-resistant, self-winding, 18K white gold and diamond set wristwatch with co-axial round button split-seconds chronograph, register, perpetual calendar with indication of the weeks, moon phases, and an integrated 18K white gold and full diamond - set Audemars Piguet link bracelet. It is accompanied by an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin.
- Audemars Piguet "Royal Oak Offshore, Automatic - End of Days," No. 343/500. Made in a limited edition of 500 examples in 1999 in collaboration with Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is a fine and rare, large, octagonal, self-winding, water-resistant, stainless steel with black pvd coating wristwatch with round button chronograph, registers, tachometer and date. This special watch is accompanied by an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin,
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph, Giorgio Armani, No. 001, White Gold. Produced in a limited edition of 10 pieces in collaboration with Giorgio Armani in 2010, this example is a rare, large, octagonal, self-winding water-resistant 18K white gold wristwatch with round button registers and date. It is accompanied by a fitted box and guarantee and an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo retailed by Bulgari, Former Property of President Venezuela Carlos Andres Perez. Sold in 1977, this is a fine and very rare, octagonal, self-winding, water-resistant, 18K yellow gold wristwatch with date and an 18K yellow gold Audemars Piguet bracelet. It is accompanied by an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin. Examples of Royal Oaks that are double signed with the retailer's name are very rare. Unknown to the market until now, it is the first Royal Oak retailed by Bulgari to appear at auction.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Paris Boutique, Limited Edition of 50 pieces. Made in a special edition of 50 pieces for the Paris Boutique in 2005, it is a very fine and large, octagonal, self-winding, water-resistant, titanium gentleman's wristwatch with round button chronograph, registers, date and an integrated titanium link bracelet. The watch is further accompanied by the original fitted box, certificate and instruction booklet and an Audemars Piguet Certificate of Origin.